The school has a vision to educate the child in such a manner that he/she as a young adult epitomizes the virtues of courage, patience, tranquillity and purity and grows up to become proactive, confident independent and responsible human being of whom any country would feel proud.
- A welcoming, caring, supportive and secure environment in which social values are central to the ethos of the school and its community.
- Encourage learning by doing and provide a broad and balanced curriculum which ensures that all our students excel to their maximum potential.
- Forge and nurture links between the school and the home so that the psychological growth and cognitive learning is continuous and all-encompassing of the child.
- Develop and use our resources to create a school environment that facilitates curiosity and exploration.
Our Commitment To Parents
"Desire Is The Key To Motivation ‘its Determination And Commitment To An Unrelenting Pursuit Of Your Goal- A Commitment To Excellence - That Will Enable You To Attain The Success You Seek."
We Commit to :
- Provide A Safe, Stimulating, Loving Care And Attention For Your Child In A Findlay Homely Surroundings.
- Provide Top Quality Teaching And Top Quality Learning For All.
- Provide Equal Opportunities For Each Child to Develop Independence And Responsibility For His/her Actions.
- Cater For Your Child’s Safety, Security, & Well Being.
- To Ensure An Overall Development Of The Child.
- An Outstanding Partnership With Parents So That We Can Work Together For A Better Future.
- Make Everyday Count As A Little Progress Every Day Ends Up In Big Results.